Add Young Brass Dragon to Favourites
Young Brass Dragon
Challenge 6 (2,300 XP), Large dragon , chaotic good
HP 110 (13d10) AC 17 SPD 40 ft., burrow 20 ft., fly 80 ft.
|19 (+4)||10 (+0)||17 (+3)||12 (+1)||11 (+0)||15 (+2)|
- Perception: +6, Persuasion: +5, Stealth: +3
- Blindsight 30 ft., darkvision 120 ft., passive perception 16
- Common, draconic
- Damage Immunities
- The dragon makes three attacks: one with its bite and two with its claws.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 15 (2d10 + 4) piercing damage.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 11 (2d6 + 4) slashing damage.
- Breath Weapons (Recharge 5-6)
- The dragon uses one of the following breath weapons. Fire Breath. The dragon exhales fire in a 40-foot line that is 5 feet wide. Each creature in that line must make a DC 14 Dexterity saving throw, taking 42 (12d6) fire damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one. Sleep Breath. The dragon exhales sleep gas in a 30-foot cone. Each creature in that area must succeed on a DC 14 Constitution saving throw or fall unconscious for 5 minutes. This effect ends for a creature if the creature takes damage or someone uses an action to wake it.