Challenge 6 (2,300 XP), Large fiend (demon) , chaotic evil
HP 104 (11d10) AC 15 SPD 40 ft., fly 60 ft.
|17 (+3)||15 (+2)||18 (+4)||8 (-1)||13 (+1)||8 (-1)|
- Darkvision 120 ft., passive perception 11
- Abyssal, telepathy 120 ft.
- Damage Resistances
- cold, fire, lightning; bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing from nonmagical weapons
- Damage Immunities
- Condition Immunities
- Magic Resistance
- The vrock has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- The vrock makes two attacks: one with its beak and one with its talons.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 10 (2d6 + 3) piercing damage.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 14 (2d10 + 3) slashing damage.
- Spores (Recharge 6)
- A 15-foot-radius cloud of toxic spores extends out from the vrock. The spores spread around corners. Each creature in that area must succeed on a DC 14 Constitution saving throw or become poisoned. While poisoned in this way, a target takes 5 (1d10) poison damage at the start of each of its turns. A target can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success. Emptying a vial of holy water on the target also ends the effect on it.
- Stunning Screech (1/Day)
- The vrock emits a horrific screech. Each creature within 20 feet of it that can hear it and that isn't a demon must succeed on a DC 14 Constitution saving throw or be stunned until the end of the vrock's next turn .
- Variant: Summon Demon (1/Day)
- The demon chooses what to summon and attempts a magical summoning. A vrock has a 30 percent chance of summoning 2d4 dretches or one vrock. A summoned demon appears in an unoccupied space within 60 feet of its summoner, acts as an ally of its summoner, and can't summon other demons. It remains for 1 minute, until it or its summoner dies, or until its summoner dismisses it as an action.