Add Swarm of Spiders to Favourites
Swarm of Spiders
Challenge 1/2 (100 XP), Medium swarm of Tiny beasts , unaligned
HP 22 (5d8) AC 12 SPD 20 ft., climb 20 ft.
|3 (-4)||13 (+1)||10 (+0)||1 (-5)||7 (-2)||1 (-5)|
- Blindsight 10 ft., passive perception 8
- Damage Resistances
- bludgeoning, piercing, slashing
- Condition Immunities
- charmed, frightened, paralyzed, petrified, prone, restrained, stunned
- The swarm can occupy another creature's space and vice versa, and the swarm can move through any opening large enough for a Tiny insect. The swarm can't regain hit points or gain temporary hit points.
- Spider Climb
- The swarm can climb difficult surfaces, including upside down on ceilings, without needing to make an ability check.
- Web Sense
- While in contact with a web, the swarm knows the exact location of any other creature in contact with the same web.
- Web Walker
- The swarm ignores movement restrictions caused by webbing.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, reach 0 ft., one target in the swarm's space. Hit: 10 (4d4) piercing damage, or 5 (2d4) piercing damage if the swarm has half of its hit points or fewer.