Challenge 1/4 (50 XP), Small elemental , neutral evil
HP 21 (6d6) AC 10 SPD 30 ft., fly 30 ft.
|5 (-3)||11 (+0)||10 (+0)||11 (+0)||10 (+0)||12 (+1)|
- Darkvision 60 ft., passive perception 10
- Aquan, ignan
- Damage Immunities
- fire, poison
- Condition Immunities
- Death Burst
- When the mephit dies, it explodes in a cloud of steam. Each creature within 5 ft. of the mephit must succeed on a DC 10 Dexterity saving throw or take 4 (1d8) fire damage.
- Innate Spellcasting (1/Day)
- The mephit can innately cast blur, requiring no material components. Its innate spellcasting ability is Charisma.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +2 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature. Hit: 2 (1d4) slashing damage plus 2 (1d4) fire damage.
- Steam Breath (Recharge 6)
- The mephit exhales a 15-foot cone of scalding steam. Each creature in that area must succeed on a DC 10 Dexterity saving throw, taking 4 (1d8) fire damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
- Variant: Summon Mephits (1/Day)
- The mephit has a 25 percent chance of summoning 1d4 mephits of its kind. A summoned mephit appears in an unoccupied space within 60 feet of its summoner, acts as an ally of its summoner, and can't summon other mephits. It remains for 1 minute, until it or its summoner dies, or until its summoner dismisses it as an action.