Add Sprite to Favourites
Challenge 1/4 (50 XP), Tiny fey , neutral good
HP 2 (1d4) AC 15 SPD 10 ft., fly 40 ft.
|3 (-4)||18 (+4)||10 (+0)||14 (+2)||13 (+1)||11 (+0)|
- Perception: +3, Stealth: +8
- Passive perception 13
- Common, elvish, sylvan
- Melee Weapon Attack: +2 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 1 slashing damage.
- Ranged Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, range 40/160 ft., one target. Hit: 1 piercing damage, and the target must succeed on a DC 10 Constitution saving throw or become poisoned for 1 minute. If its saving throw result is 5 or lower, the poisoned target falls unconscious for the same duration, or until it takes damage or another creature takes an action to shake it awake.
- Heart Sight
- The sprite touches a creature and magically knows the creature's current emotional state. If the target fails a DC 10 Charisma saving throw, the sprite also knows the creature's alignment. Celestials, fiends, and undead automatically fail the saving throw.
- The sprite magically turns invisible until it attacks or casts a spell, or until its concentration ends (as if concentrating on a spell). Any equipment the sprite wears or carries is invisible with it.