Challenge 1/2 (100 XP), Medium undead , chaotic evil
HP 16 (3d8) AC 12 SPD 40 ft.
|6 (-2)||14 (+2)||13 (+1)||6 (-2)||10 (+0)||8 (-1)|
- Stealth: +4
- Darkvision 60 ft., passive perception 10
- Damage Vulnerabilities
- Damage Resistances
- acid, cold, fire, lightning, thunder; bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing from nonmagical weapons
- Damage Immunities
- necrotic, poison
- Condition Immunities
- exhaustion, frightened, grappled, paralyzed, petrified, poisoned, prone, restrained
- The shadow can move through a space as narrow as 1 inch wide without squeezing.
- Shadow Stealth
- While in dim light or darkness, the shadow can take the Hide action as a bonus action. Its stealth bonus is also improved to +6.
- Sunlight Weakness
- While in sunlight, the shadow has disadvantage on attack rolls, ability checks, and saving throws.
- Strength Drain
- Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature. Hit: 9 (2d6 + 2) necrotic damage, and the target's Strength score is reduced by 1d4. The target dies if this reduces its Strength to 0. Otherwise, the reduction lasts until the target finishes a short or long rest. If a non-evil humanoid dies from this attack, a new shadow rises from the corpse 1d4 hours later.