Challenge 0 (10 XP), Small beast , unaligned
HP 3 (1d6) AC 12 SPD 5 ft., swim 30 ft.
|4 (-3)||15 (+2)||11 (+0)||3 (-4)||10 (+0)||4 (-3)|
- Perception: +2, Stealth: +4
- Darkvision 30 ft., passive perception 12
- Hold Breath
- While out of water, the octopus can hold its breath for 30 minutes.
- Underwater Camouflage
- The octopus has advantage on Dexterity (Stealth) checks made while underwater.
- Water Breathing
- The octopus can breathe only underwater.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 1 bludgeoning damage, and the target is grappled (escape DC 10). Until this grapple ends, the octopus can't use its tentacles on another target.
- Ink Cloud (Recharges after a Short or Long Rest)
- A 5-foot-radius cloud of ink extends all around the octopus if it is underwater. The area is heavily obscured for 1 minute, although a significant current can disperse the ink. After releasing the ink, the octopus can use the Dash action as a bonus action.