Challenge 1/4 (50 XP), Small fiend (demon) , chaotic evil
HP 18 (4d6) AC 11 SPD 20 ft.
|11 (+0)||11 (+0)||12 (+1)||5 (-3)||8 (-1)||3 (-4)|
- Darkvision 60 ft., passive perception 9
- Abyssal, telepathy 60 ft. (works only with creatures that understand abyssal)
- Damage Resistances
- cold, fire, lightning
- Damage Immunities
- Condition Immunities
- The dretch makes two attacks: one with its bite and one with its claws.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +2 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 3 (1d6) piercing damage.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +2 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 5 (2d4) slashing damage.
- Fetid Cloud (1/Day)
- A 10-foot radius of disgusting green gas extends out from the dretch. The gas spreads around corners, and its area is lightly obscured. It lasts for 1 minute or until a strong wind disperses it. Any creature that starts its turn in that area must succeed on a DC 11 Constitution saving throw or be poisoned until the start of its next turn. While poisoned in this way, the target can take either an action or a bonus action on its turn, not both, and can't take reactions.