Add Young White Dragon to Favourites
Young White Dragon
Challenge 6 (2,300 XP), Large dragon , chaotic evil
HP 133 (14d10) AC 17 SPD 40 ft., burrow 20 ft., fly 80 ft., swim 40 ft.
|18 (+4)||10 (+0)||18 (+4)||6 (-2)||11 (+0)||12 (+1)|
- Perception: +6, Stealth: +3
- Blindsight 30 ft., darkvision 120 ft., passive perception 16
- Common, draconic
- Damage Immunities
- Ice Walk
- The dragon can move across and climb icy surfaces without needing to make an ability check. Additionally, difficult terrain composed of ice or snow doesn't cost it extra moment.
- The dragon makes three attacks: one with its bite and two with its claws.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 15 (2d10 + 4) piercing damage plus 4 (1d8) cold damage.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 11 (2d6 + 4) slashing damage.
- Cold Breath (Recharge 5-6)
- The dragon exhales an icy blast in a 30-foot cone. Each creature in that area must make a DC 15 Constitution saving throw, taking 45 (10d8) cold damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.