Add Young Silver Dragon to Favourites
Young Silver Dragon
Challenge 9 (5,000 XP), Large dragon , lawful good
HP 168 (16d10) AC 18 SPD 40 ft., fly 80 ft.
|23 (+6)||10 (+0)||21 (+5)||14 (+2)||11 (+0)||19 (+4)|
- Arcana: +6, History: +6, Perception: +8, Stealth: +4
- Blindsight 30 ft., darkvision 120 ft., passive perception 18
- Common, draconic
- Damage Immunities
- The dragon makes three attacks: one with its bite and two with its claws.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +10 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 17 (2d10 + 6) piercing damage.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +10 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 13 (2d6 + 6) slashing damage.
- Breath Weapons (Recharge 5-6)
- The dragon uses one of the following breath weapons. Cold Breath. The dragon exhales an icy blast in a 30-foot cone. Each creature in that area must make a DC 17 Constitution saving throw, taking 54 (12d8) cold damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one. Paralyzing Breath. The dragon exhales paralyzing gas in a 30-foot cone. Each creature in that area must succeed on a DC 17 Constitution saving throw or be paralyzed for 1 minute. A creature can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success.