Young Gold Dragon
Challenge 10 (5,900 XP), Large dragon , lawful good
HP 178 (17d10) AC 18 SPD 40 ft., fly 80 ft., swim 40 ft.
|23 (+6)||14 (+2)||21 (+5)||16 (+3)||13 (+1)||20 (+5)|
- Insight: +5, Perception: +9, Persuasion: +9, Stealth: +6
- Blindsight 30 ft., darkvision 120 ft., passive perception 19
- Common, draconic
- Damage Immunities
- The dragon can breathe air and water.
- The dragon makes three attacks: one with its bite and two with its claws.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +10 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 17 (2d10 + 6) piercing damage.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +10 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 13 (2d6 + 6) slashing damage.
- Breath Weapons (Recharge 5-6)
- The dragon uses one of the following breath weapons. Fire Breath. The dragon exhales fire in a 30-foot cone. Each creature in that area must make a DC 17 Dexterity saving throw, taking 55 (10d10) fire damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one. Weakening Breath. The dragon exhales gas in a 30-foot cone. Each creature in that area must succeed on a DC 17 Strength saving throw or have disadvantage on Strength-based attack rolls, Strength checks, and Strength saving throws for 1 minute. A creature can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success.