Young Bronze Dragon
Challenge 8 (3,900 XP), Large dragon , lawful good
HP 142 (15d10) AC 18 SPD 40 ft., fly 80 ft., swim 40 ft.
|21 (+5)||10 (+0)||19 (+4)||14 (+2)||13 (+1)||17 (+3)|
- Insight: +4, Perception: +7, Stealth: +3
- Blindsight 30 ft., darkvision 120 ft., passive perception 17
- Common, draconic
- Damage Immunities
- The dragon can breathe air and water.
- The dragon makes three attacks: one with its bite and two with its claws.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +8 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 16 (2d10 + 5) piercing damage.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +8 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 12 (2d6 + 5) slashing damage.
- Breath Weapons (Recharge 5-6)
- The dragon uses one of the following breath weapons. Lightning Breath. The dragon exhales lightning in a 60-foot line that is 5 feet wide. Each creature in that line must make a DC 15 Dexterity saving throw, taking 55 (10d10) lightning damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one. Repulsion Breath. The dragon exhales repulsion energy in a 30-foot cone. Each creature in that area must succeed on a DC 15 Strength saving throw. On a failed save, the creature is pushed 40 feet away from the dragon.