Challenge 5 (1,800 XP), Medium elemental , neutral
HP 73 (7d8) AC 19 SPD 20 ft., burrow 20 ft.
|17 (+3)||10 (+0)||22 (+6)||11 (+0)||10 (+0)||11 (+0)|
- Perception: +6, Stealth: +3
- Darkvision 60 ft., tremorsense 60 ft., passive perception 16
- Damage Resistances
- piercing and slashing from nonmagical weapons that aren't adamantine
- Earth Glide
- The xorn can burrow through nonmagical, unworked earth and stone. While doing so, the xorn doesn't disturb the material it moves through.
- Stone Camouflage
- The xorn has advantage on Dexterity (Stealth) checks made to hide in rocky terrain.
- Treasure Sense
- The xorn can pinpoint, by scent, the location of precious metals and stones, such as coins and gems, within 60 ft. of it.
- The xorn makes three claw attacks and one bite attack.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 13 (3d6 + 3) piercing damage.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d6 + 3) slashing damage.