Add Winter Wolf to Favourites
Challenge 3 (700 XP), Large monstrosity , neutral evil
HP 75 (10d10) AC 13 SPD 50 ft.
|18 (+4)||13 (+1)||14 (+2)||7 (-2)||12 (+1)||8 (-1)|
- Perception: +5, Stealth: +3
- Passive perception 15
- Common, giant, winter wolf
- Damage Immunities
- Keen Hearing and Smell
- The wolf has advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on hearing or smell.
- Pack Tactics
- The wolf has advantage on an attack roll against a creature if at least one of the wolf's allies is within 5 ft. of the creature and the ally isn't incapacitated.
- Snow Camouflage
- The wolf has advantage on Dexterity (Stealth) checks made to hide in snowy terrain.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 11 (2d6 + 4) piercing damage. If the target is a creature, it must succeed on a DC 14 Strength saving throw or be knocked prone.
- Cold Breath (Recharge 5-6)
- The wolf exhales a blast of freezing wind in a 15-foot cone. Each creature in that area must make a DC 12 Dexterity saving throw, taking 18 (4d8) cold damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.