Swarm of Rats
Challenge 1/4 (50 XP), Medium swarm of Tiny beasts , unaligned
HP 24 (7d8) AC 10 SPD 30 ft.
|9 (-1)||11 (+0)||9 (-1)||2 (-4)||10 (+0)||3 (-4)|
- Darkvision 30 ft., passive perception 10
- Damage Resistances
- bludgeoning, piercing, slashing
- Condition Immunities
- charmed, frightened, grappled, paralyzed, petrified, prone, restrained, stunned
- Keen Smell
- The swarm has advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on smell.
- The swarm can occupy another creature's space and vice versa, and the swarm can move through any opening large enough for a Tiny rat. The swarm can't regain hit points or gain temporary hit points.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +2 to hit, reach 0 ft., one target in the swarm's space. Hit: 7 (2d6) piercing damage, or 3 (1d6) piercing damage if the swarm has half of its hit points or fewer.