Swarm of Quippers
Challenge 1 (200 XP), Medium swarm of Tiny beasts , unaligned
HP 28 (8d8) AC 13 SPD 0 ft., swim 40 ft.
|13 (+1)||16 (+3)||9 (-1)||1 (-5)||7 (-2)||2 (-4)|
- Darkvision 60 ft., passive perception 8
- Damage Resistances
- bludgeoning, piercing, slashing
- Condition Immunities
- charmed, frightened, grappled, paralyzed, petrified, prone, restrained, stunned
- Blood Frenzy
- The swarm has advantage on melee attack rolls against any creature that doesn't have all its hit points.
- The swarm can occupy another creature's space and vice versa, and the swarm can move through any opening large enough for a Tiny quipper. The swarm can't regain hit points or gain temporary hit points.
- Water Breathing
- The swarm can breathe only underwater.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 0 ft., one creature in the swarm's space. Hit: 14 (4d6) piercing damage, or 7 (2d6) piercing damage if the swarm has half of its hit points or fewer.