Add Swarm of Poisonous Snakes to Favourites
Swarm of Poisonous Snakes
Challenge 2 (450 XP), Medium swarm of Tiny beasts , unaligned
HP 36 (8d8) AC 14 SPD 30 ft., swim 30 ft.
|8 (-1)||18 (+4)||11 (+0)||1 (-5)||10 (+0)||3 (-4)|
- Blindsight 10 ft., passive perception 10
- Damage Resistances
- bludgeoning, piercing, slashing
- Condition Immunities
- charmed, frightened, grappled, paralyzed, petrified, prone, restrained, stunned
- The swarm can occupy another creature's space and vice versa, and the swarm can move through any opening large enough for a Tiny snake. The swarm can't regain hit points or gain temporary hit points.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 0 ft., one creature in the swarm's space. Hit: 7 (2d6) piercing damage, or 3 (1d6) piercing damage if the swarm has half of its hit points or fewer. The target must make a DC 10 Constitution saving throw, taking 14 (4d6) poison damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.