Add Swarm of Centipedes to Favourites
Swarm of Centipedes
Challenge 1/2 (100 XP), Medium swarm of Tiny beasts , unaligned
HP 22 (5d8) AC 12 SPD 20 ft., climb 20 ft.
|3 (-4)||13 (+1)||10 (+0)||1 (-5)||7 (-2)||1 (-5)|
- Blindsight 10 ft., passive perception 8
- Damage Resistances
- bludgeoning, piercing, slashing
- Condition Immunities
- charmed, frightened, grappled, paralyzed, petrified, prone, restrained, stunned
- The swarm can occupy another creature's space and vice versa, and the swarm can move through any opening large enough for a Tiny insect. The swarm can't regain hit points or gain temporary hit points.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, reach 0 ft., one target in the swarm's space. Hit: 10 (4d4) piercing damage, or 5 (2d4) piercing damage if the swarm has half of its hit points or fewer. A creature reduced to 0 hit points by a swarm of centipedes is stable but poisoned for 1 hour, even after regaining hit points, and paralyzed while poisoned in this way.