Challenge 13 (10,000 XP), Huge giant , chaotic good
HP 230 (20d12) AC 16 SPD 50 ft., swim 50 ft.
|29 (+9)||14 (+2)||20 (+5)||16 (+3)||18 (+4)||18 (+4)|
- Arcana: +8, Athletics: +14, History: +8, Perception: +9
- Passive perception 19
- Common, giant
- Damage Resistances
- Damage Immunities
- lightning, thunder
- The giant can breathe air and water.
- Innate Spellcasting
- The giant's innate spellcasting ability is Charisma (spell save DC 17). It can innately cast the following spells, requiring no material components: At will: detect magic, feather fall, levitate, light 3/day each: control weather, water breathing
- The giant makes two greatsword attacks.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +14 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 30 (6d6 + 9) slashing damage.
- Ranged Weapon Attack: +14 to hit, range 60/240 ft., one target. Hit: 35 (4d12 + 9) bludgeoning damage.
- Lightning Strike (Recharge 5-6)
- The giant hurls a magical lightning bolt at a point it can see within 500 feet of it. Each creature within 10 feet of that point must make a DC 17 Dexterity saving throw, taking 54 (12d8) lightning damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.