Add Stone Golem to Favourites
Challenge 10 (5,900 XP), Large construct , unaligned
HP 178 (17d10) AC 17 SPD 30 ft.
|22 (+6)||9 (-1)||20 (+5)||3 (-4)||11 (+0)||1 (-5)|
- Darkvision 120 ft., passive perception 10
- Understands the languages of its creator but can't speak
- Damage Immunities
- poison, psychic; bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing from nonmagical weapons that aren't adamantine
- Condition Immunities
- charmed, exhaustion, frightened, paralyzed, petrified, poisoned
- Immutable Form
- The golem is immune to any spell or effect that would alter its form.
- Magic Resistance
- The golem has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Magic Weapons
- The golem's weapon attacks are magical.
- The golem makes two slam attacks.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +10 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 19 (3d8 + 6) bludgeoning damage.
- Slow (Recharge 5-6)
- The golem targets one or more creatures it can see within 10 ft. of it. Each target must make a DC 17 Wisdom saving throw against this magic. On a failed save, a target can't use reactions, its speed is halved, and it can't make more than one attack on its turn. In addition, the target can take either an action or a bonus action on its turn, not both. These effects last for 1 minute. A target can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success.