Add Specter to Favourites
Challenge 1 (200 XP), Medium undead , chaotic evil
HP 22 (5d8) AC 12 SPD 0 ft., fly 50 ft. (hover)
|1 (-5)||14 (+2)||11 (+0)||10 (+0)||10 (+0)||11 (+0)|
- Darkvision 60 ft., passive perception 10
- Understands all languages it knew in life but can't speak
- Damage Resistances
- acid, cold, fire, lightning, thunder; bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing from nonmagical weapons
- Damage Immunities
- necrotic, poison
- Condition Immunities
- charmed, exhaustion, grappled, paralyzed, petrified, poisoned, prone, restrained, unconscious
- Incorporeal Movement
- The specter can move through other creatures and objects as if they were difficult terrain. It takes 5 (1d10) force damage if it ends its turn inside an object.
- Sunlight Sensitivity
- While in sunlight, the specter has disadvantage on attack rolls, as well as on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on sight.
- Life Drain
- Melee Spell Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature. Hit: 10 (3d6) necrotic damage. The target must succeed on a DC 10 Constitution saving throw or its hit point maximum is reduced by an amount equal to the damage taken. This reduction lasts until the creature finishes a long rest. The target dies if this effect reduces its hit point maximum to 0.