Challenge 1/2 (100 XP), Medium humanoid (sahuagin) , lawful evil
HP 22 (4d8) AC 12 SPD 30 ft., swim 40 ft.
|13 (+1)||11 (+0)||12 (+1)||12 (+1)||13 (+1)||9 (-1)|
- Perception: +5
- Darkvision 120 ft., passive perception 15
- Blood Frenzy
- The sahuagin has advantage on melee attack rolls against any creature that doesn't have all its hit points.
- Limited Amphibiousness
- The sahuagin can breathe air and water, but it needs to be submerged at least once every 4 hours to avoid suffocating.
- Shark Telepathy
- The sahuagin can magically command any shark within 120 feet of it, using a limited telepathy.
- The sahuagin makes two melee attacks: one with its bite and one with its claws or spear.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 3 (1d4 + 1) piercing damage.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 3 (1d4 + 1) slashing damage.
- Melee or Ranged Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, reach 5 ft. or range 20/60 ft., one target. Hit: 4 (1d6 + 1) piercing damage, or 5 (1d8 + 1) piercing damage if used with two hands to make a melee attack.