Challenge 16 (15,000 XP), Large celestial , lawful good
HP 200 (16d10) AC 19 SPD 40 ft., fly 120 ft.
|24 (+7)||20 (+5)||24 (+7)||19 (+4)||22 (+6)||25 (+7)|
- Perception: +11
- Truesight 120 ft., passive perception 21
- All, telepathy 120 ft.
- Damage Resistances
- radiant; bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing from nonmagical weapons
- Condition Immunities
- charmed, exhaustion, frightened
- Angelic Weapons
- The planetar's weapon attacks are magical. When the planetar hits with any weapon, the weapon deals an extra 5d8 radiant damage (included in the attack).
- Divine Awareness
- The planetar knows if it hears a lie.
- Innate Spellcasting
- The planetar's spellcasting ability is Charisma (spell save DC 20). The planetar can innately cast the following spells, requiring no material components: At will: detect evil and good, invisibility (self only) 3/day each: blade barrier, dispel evil and good, flame strike, raise dead 1/day each: commune, control weather, insect plague
- Magic Resistance
- The planetar has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- The planetar makes two melee attacks.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +12 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 21 (4d6 + 7) slashing damage plus 22 (5d8) radiant damage.
- Healing Touch (4/Day)
- The planetar touches another creature. The target magically regains 30 (6d8 + 3) hit points and is freed from any curse, disease, poison, blindness, or deafness.