Add Phase Spider to Favourites
Challenge 3 (700 XP), Large monstrosity , unaligned
HP 32 (5d10) AC 13 SPD 30 ft., climb 30 ft.
|15 (+2)||15 (+2)||12 (+1)||6 (-2)||10 (+0)||6 (-2)|
- Stealth: +6
- Darkvision 60 ft., passive perception 10
- Ethereal Jaunt
- As a bonus action, the spider can magically shift from the Material Plane to the Ethereal Plane, or vice versa.
- Spider Climb
- The spider can climb difficult surfaces, including upside down on ceilings, without needing to make an ability check.
- Web Walker
- The spider ignores movement restrictions caused by webbing.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature. Hit: 7 (1d10 + 2) piercing damage, and the target must make a DC 11 Constitution saving throw, taking 18 (4d8) poison damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one. If the poison damage reduces the target to 0 hit points, the target is stable but poisoned for 1 hour, even after regaining hit points, and is paralyzed while poisoned in this way.