Challenge 13 (10,000 XP), Large fiend (demon) , chaotic evil
HP 184 (16d10) AC 18 SPD 20 ft., fly 30 ft.
|21 (+5)||10 (+0)||22 (+6)||19 (+4)||12 (+1)||15 (+2)|
- Truesight 120 ft., passive perception 11
- Abyssal, telepathy 120 ft.
- Damage Resistances
- cold, fire, lightning; bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing from nonmagical weapons
- Damage Immunities
- Condition Immunities
- Magic Resistance
- The nalfeshnee has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- The nalfeshnee magically teleports, along with any equipment it is wearing or carrying, up to 120 feet to an unoccupied space it can see.
- The nalfeshnee uses Horror Nimbus if it can. It then makes three attacks: one with its bite and two with its claws.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +10 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 32 (5d10 + 5) piercing damage.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +10 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 15 (3d6 + 5) slashing damage.
- Horror Nimbus (Recharge 5-6)
- The nalfeshnee magically emits scintillating, multicolored light. Each creature within 15 feet of the nalfeshnee that can see the light must succeed on a DC 15 Wisdom saving throw or be frightened for 1 minute. A creature can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success. If a creature's saving throw is successful or the effect ends for it, the creature is immune to the nalfeshnee's Horror Nimbus for the next 24 hours.
- Variant: Summon Demon (1/Day)
- The demon chooses what to summon and attempts a magical summoning. A nalfeshnee has a 50 percent chance of summoning 1d4 vrocks, 1d3 hezrous, 1d2 glabrezus, or one nalfeshnee. A summoned demon appears in an unoccupied space within 60 feet of its summoner, acts as an ally of its summoner, and can't summon other demons. It remains for 1 minute, until it or its summoner dies, or until its summoner dismisses it as an action.