Challenge 1/2 (100 XP), Small elemental , neutral evil
HP 22 (5d6) AC 11 SPD 30 ft., fly 30 ft.
|8 (-1)||12 (+1)||12 (+1)||7 (-2)||10 (+0)||10 (+0)|
- Stealth: +3
- Darkvision 60 ft., passive perception 10
- Ignan, terran
- Damage Vulnerabilities
- Damage Immunities
- fire, poison
- Condition Immunities
- Death Burst
- When the mephit dies, it explodes in a burst of lava. Each creature within 5 ft. of it must make a DC 11 Dexterity saving throw, taking 7 (2d6) fire damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
- False Appearance
- While the mephit remains motionless, it is indistinguishable from an ordinary mound of magma.
- Innate Spellcasting (1/Day)
- The mephit can innately cast heat metal (spell save DC 10), requiring no material components. Its innate spellcasting ability is Charisma.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, reach 5 ft ., one creature. Hit: 3 (1d4 + 1) slashing damage plus 2 (1d4) fire damage.
- Fire Breath (Recharge 6)
- The mephit exhales a 15-foot cone of fire. Each creature in that area must make a DC 11 Dexterity saving throw, taking 7 (2d6) fire damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
- Variant: Summon Mephits (1/Day)
- The mephit has a 25 percent chance of summoning 1d4 mephits of its kind. A summoned mephit appears in an unoccupied space within 60 feet of its summoner, acts as an ally of its summoner, and can't summon other mephits. It remains for 1 minute, until it or its summoner dies, or until its summoner dismisses it as an action.