Challenge 4 (1,100 XP), Large monstrosity , chaotic evil
HP 97 (13d10) AC 13 SPD 30 ft.
|16 (+3)||13 (+1)||15 (+2)||14 (+2)||15 (+2)||16 (+3)|
- Deception: +7, Insight: +4, Stealth: +3
- Darkvision 60 ft., passive perception 12
- Abyssal, common
- Innate Spellcasting
- The lamia's innate spellcasting ability is Charisma (spell save DC 13). It can innately cast the following spells, requiring no material components. At will: disguise self (any humanoid form), major image 3/day each: charm person, mirror image, scrying, suggestion 1/day: geas
- The lamia makes two attacks: one with its claws and one with its dagger or Intoxicating Touch.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 14 (2d10 + 3) slashing damage.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 5 (1d4 + 3) piercing damage.
- Intoxicating Touch
- Melee Spell Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature. Hit: The target is magically cursed for 1 hour. Until the curse ends, the target has disadvantage on Wisdom saving throws and all ability checks.