Challenge 3 (700 XP), Medium humanoid (any race) , any alignment
HP 52 (8d8) AC 18 SPD 30 ft.
|16 (+3)||11 (+0)||14 (+2)||11 (+0)||11 (+0)||15 (+2)|
- Passive perception 10
- Any one language (usually common)
- The knight has advantage on saving throws against being frightened.
- The knight makes two melee attacks.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 10 (2d6 + 3) slashing damage.
- Heavy Crossbow
- Ranged Weapon Attack: +2 to hit, range 100/400 ft., one target. Hit: 5 (1d10) piercing damage.
- Leadership (Recharges after a Short or Long Rest)
- For 1 minute, the knight can utter a special command or warning whenever a nonhostile creature that it can see within 30 ft. of it makes an attack roll or a saving throw. The creature can add a d4 to its roll provided it can hear and understand the knight. A creature can benefit from only one Leadership die at a time. This effect ends if the knight is incapacitated.
- The knight adds 2 to its AC against one melee attack that would hit it. To do so, the knight must see the attacker and be wielding a melee weapon.