Add Iron Golem to Favourites
Challenge 16 (15,000 XP), Large construct , unaligned
HP 210 (20d10) AC 20 SPD 30 ft.
|24 (+7)||9 (-1)||20 (+5)||3 (-4)||11 (+0)||1 (-5)|
- Darkvision 120 ft., passive perception 10
- Understands the languages of its creator but can't speak
- Damage Immunities
- fire, poison, psychic; bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing from nonmagical weapons that aren't adamantine
- Condition Immunities
- charmed, exhaustion, frightened, paralyzed, petrified, poisoned
- Fire Absorption
- Whenever the golem is subjected to fire damage, it takes no damage and instead regains a number of hit points equal to the fire damage dealt.
- Immutable Form
- The golem is immune to any spell or effect that would alter its form.
- Magic Resistance
- The golem has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Magic Weapons
- The golem's weapon attacks are magical.
- The golem makes two melee attacks.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +13 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 20 (3d8 + 7) bludgeoning damage.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +13 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 23 (3d10 + 7) slashing damage.
- Poison Breath (Recharge 5-6)
- The golem exhales poisonous gas in a 15-foot cone. Each creature in that area must make a DC 19 Constitution saving throw, taking 45 (l0d8) poison damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.