Add Guardian Naga to Favourites
Challenge 10 (5,900 XP), Large monstrosity , lawful good
HP 127 (15d10) AC 18 SPD 40 ft.
|19 (+4)||18 (+4)||16 (+3)||16 (+3)||19 (+4)||18 (+4)|
- Darkvision 60 ft., passive perception 14
- Celestial, common
- Damage Immunities
- Condition Immunities
- charmed, poisoned
- If it dies, the naga returns to life in 1d6 days and regains all its hit points. Only a wish spell can prevent this trait from functioning.
- The naga is an 11th-level spellcaster. Its spellcasting ability is Wisdom (spell save DC 16, +8 to hit with spell attacks), and it needs only verbal components to cast its spells. It has the following cleric spells prepared: • Cantrips (at will): mending, sacred flame, thaumaturgy • 1st level (4 slots): command, cure wounds, shield of faith • 2nd level (3 slots): calm emotions, hold person • 3rd level (3 slots): bestow curse, clairvoyance • 4th level (3 slots): banishment, freedom of movement • 5th level (2 slots): flame strike, geas • 6th level (1 slot): true seeing
- Melee Weapon Attack: +8 to hit, reach 10 ft., one creature. Hit: 8 (1d8 + 4) piercing damage, and the target must make a DC 15 Constitution saving throw, taking 45 (10d8) poison damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
- Spit Poison
- Ranged Weapon Attack: +8 to hit, range 15/30 ft., one creature. Hit: The target must make a DC 15 Constitution saving throw, taking 45 (10d8) poison damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.