Gold Dragon Wyrmling
Challenge 3 (700 XP), Medium dragon , lawful good
HP 60 (8d8) AC 17 SPD 30 ft., fly 60 ft., swim 30 ft.
|19 (+4)||14 (+2)||17 (+3)||14 (+2)||11 (+0)||16 (+3)|
- Perception: +4, Stealth: +4
- Blindsight 10 ft., darkvision 60 ft., passive perception 14
- Damage Immunities
- The dragon can breathe air and water.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 9 (1d10 + 4) piercing damage.
- Breath Weapons (Recharge 5-6)
- The dragon uses one of the following breath weapons. Fire Breath. The dragon exhales fire in a 15-foot cone. Each creature in that area must make a DC 13 Dexterity saving throw, taking 22 (4d10) fire damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one. Weakening Breath. The dragon exhales gas in a 15-foot cone. Each creature in that area must succeed on a DC 13 Strength saving throw or have disadvantage on Strength-based attack rolls, Strength checks, and Strength saving throws for 1 minute. A creature can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success.