Add Gladiator to Favourites
Challenge 5 (1,800 XP), Medium humanoid (any race) , any alignment
HP 112 (15d8) AC 16 SPD 30 ft.
|18 (+4)||15 (+2)||16 (+3)||10 (+0)||12 (+1)||15 (+2)|
- Athletics: +10, Intimidation: +5
- Passive perception 11
- Any one language (usually common)
- The gladiator has advantage on saving throws against being frightened.
- A melee weapon deals one extra die of its damage when the gladiator hits with it (included in the attack).
- The gladiator makes three melee attacks or two ranged attacks.
- Melee or Ranged Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft. and range 20/60 ft., one target. Hit: 11 (2d6 + 4) piercing damage, or 13 (2d8 + 4) piercing damage if used with two hands to make a melee attack.
- Shield Bash
- Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature. Hit: 9 (2d4 + 4) bludgeoning damage. If the target is a Medium or smaller creature, it must succeed on a DC 15 Strength saving throw or be knocked prone.
- The gladiator adds 3 to its AC against one melee attack that would hit it. To do so, the gladiator must see the attacker and be wielding a melee weapon.