Add Glabrezu to Favourites
Challenge 9 (5,000 XP), Large fiend (demon) , chaotic evil
HP 157 (15d10) AC 17 SPD 40 ft.
|20 (+5)||15 (+2)||21 (+5)||19 (+4)||17 (+3)||16 (+3)|
- Truesight 120 ft., passive perception 13
- Abyssal, telepathy 120 ft.
- Damage Resistances
- cold, fire, lightning; bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing from nonmagical weapons
- Damage Immunities
- Condition Immunities
- Innate Spellcasting
- The glabrezu's spellcasting ability is Intelligence (spell save DC 16). The glabrezu can innately cast the following spells, requiring no material components: At will: darkness, detect magic, dispel magic 1/day each: confusion, fly, power word stun
- Magic Resistance
- The glabrezu has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- The glabrezu makes four attacks: two with its pincers and two with its fists. Alternatively, it makes two attacks with its pincers and casts one spell.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +9 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 16 (2d10 + 5) bludgeoning damage. If the target is a Medium or smaller creature, it is grappled (escape DC 15). The glabrezu has two pincers, each of which can grapple only one target.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +9 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (2d4 + 2) bludgeoning damage.
- Variant: Summon Demon (1/Day)
- The demon chooses what to summon and attempts a magical summoning. A glabrezu has a 30 percent chance of summoning 1d3 vrocks, 1d2 hezrous, or one glabrezu. A summoned demon appears in an unoccupied space within 60 feet of its summoner, acts as an ally of its summoner, and can't summon other demons. It remains for 1 minute, until it or its summoner dies, or until its summoner dismisses it as an action.