Challenge 1 (200 XP), Large beast , unaligned
HP 26 (4d10) AC 14 SPD 30 ft., climb 30 ft.
|14 (+2)||16 (+3)||12 (+1)||2 (-4)||11 (+0)||4 (-3)|
- Stealth: +7
- Blindsight 10 ft., darkvision 60 ft., passive perception 10
- Spider Climb
- The spider can climb difficult surfaces, including upside down on ceilings, without needing to make an ability check.
- Web Sense
- While in contact with a web, the spider knows the exact location of any other creature in contact with the same web.
- Web Walker
- The spider ignores movement restrictions caused by webbing.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature. Hit: 7 (1d8 + 3) piercing damage, and the target must make a DC 11 Constitution saving throw, taking 9 (2d8) poison damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one. If the poison damage reduces the target to 0 hit points, the target is stable but poisoned for 1 hour, even after regaining hit points, and is paralyzed while poisoned in this way.
- Web (Recharge 5-6)
- Ranged Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, range 30/60 ft., one creature. Hit: The target is restrained by webbing. As an action, the restrained target can make a DC 12 Strength check, bursting the webbing on a success. The webbing can also be attacked and destroyed (AC 10; hp 5; vulnerability to fire damage; immunity to bludgeoning, poison, and psychic damage).