Challenge 6 (2,300 XP), Large monstrosity , chaotic evil
HP 123 (13d10) AC 19 SPD 30 ft., climb 30 ft.
|16 (+3)||16 (+3)||18 (+4)||13 (+1)||14 (+2)||12 (+1)|
- Perception: +5, Stealth: +9
- Darkvision 120 ft., passive perception 15
- Elvish, undercommon
- Fey Ancestry
- The drider has advantage on saving throws against being charmed, and magic can't put the drider to sleep.
- Innate Spellcasting
- The drider's innate spellcasting ability is Wisdom (spell save DC 13). The drider can innately cast the following spells, requiring no material components: At will: dancing lights 1/day each: darkness, faerie fire
- Spider Climb
- The drider can climb difficult surfaces, including upside down on ceilings, without needing to make an ability check.
- Sunlight Sensitivity
- While in sunlight, the drider has disadvantage on attack rolls, as well as on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on sight.
- Web Walker
- The drider ignores movement restrictions caused by webbing.
- The drider makes three attacks, either with its longsword or its longbow. It can replace one of those attacks with a bite attack.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature. Hit: 2 (1d4) piercing damage plus 9 (2d8) poison damage.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d8 + 3) slashing damage, or 8 (1d10 + 3) slashing damage if used with two hands.
- Ranged Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, range 150/600 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d8 + 3) piercing damage plus 4 (1d8) poison damage.