Add Dragon Turtle to Favourites
Challenge 17 (18,000 XP), Gargantuan dragon , neutral
HP 341 (22d20) AC 20 SPD 20 ft., swim 40 ft.
|25 (+7)||10 (+0)||20 (+5)||10 (+0)||12 (+1)||12 (+1)|
- Darkvision 120 ft., passive perception 11
- Aquan, draconic
- Damage Resistances
- The dragon turtle can breathe air and water.
- The dragon turtle makes three attacks: one with its bite and two with its claws. It can make one tail attack in place of its two claw attacks.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +13 to hit, reach 15 ft., one target. Hit: 26 (3d12 + 7) piercing damage.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +13 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 16 (2d8 + 7) slashing damage.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +13 to hit, reach 15 ft., one target. Hit: 26 (3d12 + 7) bludgeoning damage. If the target is a creature, it must succeed on a DC 20 Strength saving throw or be pushed up to 10 feet away from the dragon turtle and knocked prone.
- Steam Breath (Recharge 5-6)
- The dragon turtle exhales scalding steam in a 60-foot cone. Each creature in that area must make a DC 18 Constitution saving throw, taking 52 (15d6) fire damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one. Being underwater doesn't grant resistance against this damage.