Add Cloud Giant to Favourites
Challenge 9 (5,000 XP), Huge giant , neutral good (50%) or neutral evil (50%)
HP 200 (16d12) AC 14 SPD 40 ft.
|27 (+8)||10 (+0)||22 (+6)||12 (+1)||16 (+3)||16 (+3)|
- Insight: +7, Perception: +7
- Passive perception 17
- Common, giant
- Keen Smell
- The giant has advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on smell.
- Innate Spellcasting
- The giant's innate spellcasting ability is Charisma. It can innately cast the following spells, requiring no material components: At will: detect magic, fog cloud, light 3/day each: feather fall, fly, misty step, telekinesis 1/day each: control weather, gaseous form
- The giant makes two morningstar attacks.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +12 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 21 (3d8 + 8) piercing damage.
- Ranged Weapon Attack: +12 to hit, range 60/240 ft., one target. Hit: 30 (4d10 + 8) bludgeoning damage.