Brass Dragon Wyrmling
Challenge 1 (200 XP), Medium dragon , chaotic good
HP 16 (3d8) AC 16 SPD 30 ft., burrow 15 ft., fly 60 ft.
|15 (+2)||10 (+0)||13 (+1)||10 (+0)||11 (+0)||13 (+1)|
- Perception: +4, Stealth: +2
- Blindsight 10 ft., darkvision 60 ft., passive perception 14
- Damage Immunities
- Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d10 + 2) piercing damage.
- Breath Weapons (Recharge 5-6)
- The dragon uses one of the following breath weapons. Fire Breath. The dragon exhales fire in an 20-foot line that is 5 feet wide. Each creature in that line must make a DC 11 Dexterity saving throw, taking 14 (4d6) fire damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one. Sleep Breath. The dragon exhales sleep gas in a 15-foot cone. Each creature in that area must succeed on a DC 11 Constitution saving throw or fall unconscious for 1 minute. This effect ends for a creature if the creature takes damage or someone uses an action to wake it.