Add Ancient White Dragon to Favourites
Ancient White Dragon
Challenge 20 (25,000 XP), Gargantuan dragon , chaotic evil
HP 333 (18d20) AC 20 SPD 40 ft., burrow 40 ft., fly 80 ft., swim 40 ft.
|26 (+8)||10 (+0)||26 (+8)||10 (+0)||13 (+1)||14 (+2)|
- Perception: +13, Stealth: +6
- Blindsight 60 ft., darkvision 120 ft., passive perception 23
- Common, draconic
- Damage Immunities
- Ice Walk
- The dragon can move across and climb icy surfaces without needing to make an ability check. Additionally, difficult terrain composed of ice or snow doesn't cost it extra moment.
- Legendary Resistance (3/Day)
- If the dragon fails a saving throw, it can choose to succeed instead.
- The dragon can use its Frightful Presence. It then makes three attacks: one with its bite and two with its claws.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +14 to hit, reach 15 ft., one target. Hit: 19 (2d10 + 8) piercing damage plus 9 (2d8) cold damage.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +14 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 15 (2d6 + 8) slashing damage.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +14 to hit, reach 20 ft., one target. Hit: 17 (2d8 + 8) bludgeoning damage.
- Frightful Presence
- Each creature of the dragon's choice that is within 120 feet of the dragon and aware of it must succeed on a DC 16 Wisdom saving throw or become frightened for 1 minute. A creature can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success. If a creature's saving throw is successful or the effect ends for it, the creature is immune to the dragon's Frightful Presence for the next 24 hours .
- Cold Breath (Recharge 5-6)
- The dragon exhales an icy blast in a 90-foot cone. Each creature in that area must make a DC 22 Constitution saving throw, taking 72 (l6d8) cold damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.