Adult White Dragon
Challenge 13 (10,000 XP), Huge dragon , chaotic evil
HP 200 (16d12) AC 18 SPD 40 ft., burrow 30 ft., fly 80 ft., swim 40 ft.
|22 (+6)||10 (+0)||22 (+6)||8 (-1)||12 (+1)||12 (+1)|
- Perception: +11, Stealth: +5
- Blindsight 60 ft., darkvision 120 ft., passive perception 21
- Common, draconic
- Damage Immunities
- Ice Walk
- The dragon can move across and climb icy surfaces without needing to make an ability check. Additionally, difficult terrain composed of ice or snow doesn't cost it extra moment.
- Legendary Resistance (3/Day)
- If the dragon fails a saving throw, it can choose to succeed instead.
- The dragon can use its Frightful Presence. It then makes three attacks: one with its bite and two with its claws.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +11 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 17 (2d10 + 6) piercing damage plus 4 (1d8) cold damage.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +11 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 13 (2d6 + 6) slashing damage.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +11 to hit, reach 15 ft., one target. Hit: 15 (2d8 + 6) bludgeoning damage.
- Frightful Presence
- Each creature of the dragon's choice that is within 120 ft. of the dragon and aware of it must succeed on a DC 14 Wisdom saving throw or become frightened for 1 minute. A creature can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success. If a creature's saving throw is successful or the effect ends for it, the creature is immune to the dragon's Frightful Presence for the next 24 hours.
- Cold Breath (Recharge 5-6)
- The dragon exhales an icy blast in a 60-foot cone. Each creature in that area must make a DC 19 Constitution saving throw, taking 54 (12d8) cold damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
- The dragon makes a Wisdom (Perception) check.
- Tail Attack
- The dragon makes a tail attack.
- Wing Attack (Costs 2 Actions)
- The dragon beats its wings. Each creature within 10 ft. of the dragon must succeed on a DC 19 Dexterity saving throw or take 13 (2d6 + 6) bludgeoning damage and be knocked prone. The dragon can then fly up to half its flying speed.