Add Adult Blue Dracolich to Favourites
Adult Blue Dracolich
Challenge 17 (18,000 XP), Huge undead , lawful evil
HP 225 (18d12) AC 19 SPD 40 ft., burrow 30 ft., fly 80 ft.
|25 (+7)||10 (+0)||23 (+6)||16 (+3)||15 (+2)||19 (+4)|
- Perception: +12
- Blindsight 60 ft., darkvision 120 ft., passive perception 22
- Common, draconic
- Damage Resistances
- Damage Immunities
- lightning, poison
- Condition Immunities
- charmed, exhaustion, frightened, paralyzed, poisoned
- Legendary Resistance (3/Day)
- If the dracolich fails a saving throw, it can choose to succeed instead.
- Magic Resistance
- The dracolich has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- The dracolich can use its Frightful Presence. It then makes three attacks: one with its bite and two with its claws.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +12 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 18 (2d10 + 7) piercing damage plus 5 (1d10) lightning damage.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +12 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 14 (2d6 + 7) slashing damage.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +12 to hit, reach 15 ft., one target. Hit: 16 (2d8 + 7) bludgeoning damage.
- Frightful Presence
- Each creature of the dracolich's choice that is within 120 feet of the dracolich and aware of it must succeed on a DC 18 Wisdom saving throw or become frightened for 1 minute. A creature can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success. If a creature's saving throw is successful or the effect ends for it, the creature is immune to the dracolich's Frightful Presence for the next 24 hours.
- Lightning Breath (Recharge 5-6)
- The dracolich exhales lightning in a 90-foot line that is 5 feet wide. Each creature in that line must make a DC 20 Dexterity saving throw, taking 66 (12d10) lightning damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
- The dracolich makes a Wisdom (Perception) check.
- Tail Attack
- The dracolich makes a tail attack.
- Wing Attack (Costs 2 Actions)
- The dracolich beats its tattered wings. Each creature within 10 ft. of the dracolich must succeed on a DC 21 Dexterity saving throw or take 14 (2d6 + 7) bludgeoning damage and be knocked prone. After beating its wings this way, the dracolich can fly up to half its flying speed.