Add Swarm of Bats to Favourites
Swarm of Bats
Challenge 1/4 (50 XP), Medium swarm of Tiny beasts , unaligned
HP 22 (5d8) AC 12 SPD 0 ft., fly 30 ft.
|5 (-3)||15 (+2)||10 (+0)||2 (-4)||12 (+1)||4 (-3)|
- Blindsight 60 ft., passive perception 11
- Damage Resistances
- bludgeoning, piercing, slashing
- Condition Immunities
- charmed, frightened, grappled, paralyzed, petrified, prone, restrained, stunned
- The swarm can't use its blindsight while deafened.
- Keen Hearing
- The swarm has advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on hearing.
- The swarm can occupy another creature's space and vice versa, and the swarm can move through any opening large enough for a Tiny bat. The swarm can't regain hit points or gain temporary hit points.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 0 ft., one creature in the swarm's space. Hit: 5 (2d4) piercing damage, or 2 (1d4) piercing damage if the swarm has half of its hit points or fewer.