Challenge 2 (450 XP), Medium undead , chaotic evil
HP 36 (8d8) AC 13 SPD 30 ft.
|16 (+3)||17 (+3)||10 (+0)||11 (+0)||10 (+0)||8 (-1)|
- Darkvision 60 ft., passive perception 10
- Damage Immunities
- Condition Immunities
- Any creature that starts its turn within 5 ft. of the ghast must succeed on a DC 10 Constitution saving throw or be poisoned until the start of its next turn. On a successful saving throw, the creature is immune to the ghast's Stench for 24 hours.
- Turn Defiance
- The ghast and any ghouls within 30 ft. of it have advantage on saving throws against effects that turn undead.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature. Hit: 12 (2d8 + 3) piercing damage.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 10 (2d6 + 3) slashing damage. If the target is a creature other than an undead, it must succeed on a DC 10 Constitution saving throw or be paralyzed for 1 minute. The target can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success.