Add Flying Sword to Favourites
Small construct, unaligned
- Challenge Rating
- Armor Class
- Hit Points
- 17 (5d6)
- 0 ft., fly 50 ft. It can hover.
|12 (+1)||15 (+2)||11 (+0)||1 (-5)||5 (-3)||1 (-5)|
- Blindsight 60 ft. (blind beyond this radius), passive perception 7
- Damage Immunities
- poison, psychic
- Condition Immunities
- blinded, charmed, deafened, frightened, paralyzed, petrified, poisoned
- Antimagic Susceptibility
- The sword is incapacitated while in the area of an antimagic field. If targeted by dispel magic, the sword must succeed on a Constitution saving throw against the caster's spell save DC or fall unconscious for 1 minute.
- False Appearance
- While the sword remains motionless and isn't flying, it is indistinguishable from a normal sword.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 5 (1d8 + 1) slashing damage.