Add Fire Elemental to Favourites
Large elemental, neutral
- Challenge Rating
- Armor Class
- Hit Points
- 102 (12d10)
- 50 ft.
|10 (+0)||17 (+3)||16 (+3)||6 (-2)||10 (+0)||7 (-2)|
- Darkvision 60 ft., passive perception 10
- Damage Resistances
- bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing from nonmagical weapons
- Damage Immunities
- fire, poison
- Condition Immunities
- exhaustion, grappled, paralyzed, petrified, poisoned, prone, restrained, unconscious
- Fire Form
- The elemental can move through a space as narrow as 1 inch wide without squeezing. A creature that touches the elemental or hits it with a melee attack while within 5 ft. of it takes 5 (1d10) fire damage. In addition, the elemental can enter a hostile creature's space and stop there. The first time it enters a creature's space on a turn, that creature takes 5 (1d10) fire damage and catches fire; until someone takes an action to douse the fire, the creature takes 5 (1d10) fire damage at the start of each of its turns.
- The elemental sheds bright light in a 30-foot radius and dim light in an additional 30 ft..
- Water Susceptibility
- For every 5 ft. the elemental moves in water, or for every gallon of water splashed on it, it takes 1 cold damage.
- The elemental makes two touch attacks.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 10 (2d6 + 3) fire damage. If the target is a creature or a flammable object, it ignites. Until a creature takes an action to douse the fire, the target takes 5 (1d10) fire damage at the start of each of its turns.