Add Ettin to Favourites
Large giant, chaotic evil
- Challenge Rating
- Armor Class
- Hit Points
- 85 (10d10)
- 40 ft.
|21 (+5)||8 (-1)||17 (+3)||6 (-2)||10 (+0)||8 (-1)|
- Perception: +4
- Darkvision 60 ft., passive perception 14
- Giant, orc
- Two Heads
- The ettin has advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks and on saving throws against being blinded, charmed, deafened, frightened, stunned, and knocked unconscious.
- When one of the ettin's heads is asleep, its other head is awake.
- The ettin makes two attacks: one with its battleaxe and one with its morningstar.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 14 (2d8 + 5) slashing damage.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 14 (2d8 + 5) piercing damage.