Add Erinyes to Favourites
Medium fiend (devil), lawful evil
- Challenge Rating
- Armor Class
- Hit Points
- 153 (18d8)
- 30 ft., fly 60 ft.
|18 (+4)||16 (+3)||18 (+4)||14 (+2)||14 (+2)||18 (+4)|
- Truesight 120 ft., passive perception 12
- Infernal, telepathy 120 ft.
- Damage Resistances
- cold; bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing from nonmagical weapons that aren't silvered
- Damage Immunities
- fire, poison
- Condition Immunities
- Hellish Weapons
- The erinyes's weapon attacks are magical and deal an extra 13 (3d8) poison damage on a hit (included in the attacks).
- Magic Resistance
- The erinyes has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- The erinyes makes three attacks
- Melee Weapon Attack: +8 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 8 (1d8 + 4) slashing damage, or 9 (1d10 + 4) slashing damage if used with two hands, plus 13 (3d8) poison damage.
- Ranged Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, range 150/600 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d8 + 3) piercing damage plus 13 (3d8) poison damage, and the target must succeed on a DC 14 Constitution saving throw or be poisoned. The poison lasts until it is removed by the lesser restoration spell or similar magic.
- Variant: Rope of Entanglement
- Some erinyes carry a rope of entanglement (detailed in the Dungeon Master's Guide). When such an erinyes uses its Multiattack, the erinyes can use the rope in place of two of the attacks.
- The erinyes adds 4 to its AC against one melee attack that would hit it. To do so, the erinyes must see the attacker and be wielding a melee weapon.