Add Earth Elemental to Favourites
Large elemental, neutral
- Challenge Rating
- Armor Class
- Hit Points
- 126 (12d10)
- 30 ft., burrow 30 ft.
|20 (+5)||8 (-1)||20 (+5)||5 (-3)||10 (+0)||5 (-3)|
- Darkvision 60 ft., tremorsense 60 ft., passive perception 10
- Damage Vulnerabilities
- Damage Resistances
- bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing from nonmagical weapons
- Damage Immunities
- Condition Immunities
- exhaustion, paralyzed, petrified, poisoned, unconscious
- Earth Glide
- The elemental can burrow through nonmagical, unworked earth and stone. While doing so, the elemental doesn't disturb the material it moves through.
- Siege Monster
- The elemental deals double damage to objects and structures.
- The elemental makes two slam attacks.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +8 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 14 (2d8 + 5) bludgeoning damage.