Add Dust Mephit to Favourites
Small elemental, neutral evil
- Challenge Rating
- Armor Class
- Hit Points
- 17 (5d6)
- 30 ft., fly 30 ft.
|5 (-3)||14 (+2)||10 (+0)||9 (-1)||11 (+0)||10 (+0)|
- Perception: +2, Stealth: +4
- Darkvision 60 ft., passive perception 12
- Auran, terran
- Damage Vulnerabilities
- Damage Immunities
- Condition Immunities
- Death Burst
- When the mephit dies, it explodes in a burst of dust. Each creature within 5 ft. of it must then succeed on a DC 10 Constitution saving throw or be blinded for 1 minute. A blinded creature can repeat the saving throw on each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success.
- Innate Spellcasting (1/Day)
- The mephit can innately cast sleep, requiring no material components. Its innate spellcasting ability is Charisma.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature. Hit: 4 (1d4 + 2) slashing damage.
- Blinding Breath (Recharge 6)
- The mephit exhales a 15-foot cone of blinding dust. Each creature in that area must succeed on a DC 10 Dexterity saving throw or be blinded for 1 minute. A creature can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success.
- Variant: Summon Mephits (1/Day)
- The mephit has a 25 percent chance of summoning 1d4 mephits of its kind. A summoned mephit appears in an unoccupied space within 60 feet of its summoner, acts as an ally of its summoner, and can't summon other mephits. It remains for 1 minute, until it or its summoner dies, or until its summoner dismisses it as an action.