Add Drow to Favourites
Medium humanoid (elf), neutral evil
- Challenge Rating
- Armor Class
- Hit Points
- 13 (3d8)
- 30 ft.
|10 (+0)||14 (+2)||10 (+0)||11 (+0)||11 (+0)||12 (+1)|
- Perception: +2, Stealth: +4
- Darkvision 120 ft., passive perception 12
- Elvish, undercommon
- Fey Ancestry
- The drow has advantage on saving throws against being charmed, and magic can't put the drow to sleep.
- Innate Spellcasting
- The drow's spellcasting ability is Charisma (spell save DC 11). It can innately cast the following spells, requiring no material components: At will: dancing lights 1/day each: darkness, faerie fire
- Sunlight Sensitivity
- While in sunlight, the drow has disadvantage on attack rolls, as well as on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on sight.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 5 (1d6 + 2) piercing damage.
- Hand Crossbow
- Ranged Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, range 30/120 ft., one target. Hit: 5 (1d6 + 2) piercing damage, and the target must succeed on a DC 13 Constitution saving throw or be poisoned for 1 hour. If the saving throw fails by 5 or more, the target is also unconscious while poisoned in this way. The target wakes up if it takes damage or if another creature takes an action to shake it awake.